Friday, July 20, 2012

I Am the Deal Master

I have been lusting over these Jessica Simpson Given 2 - Multi Terrace Floral heels for months!


Aren't they cute?

They have either been sold out or at full price (which was originally $120). You can still find them online at a few stores for about $70-$90. 

Well yesterday, my girlfriend and I walked into Macy's just to drool "look" at the shoes (like I always do). I happened to check out the clearance rack and there they were for the low, low price of $39.50! Are you kidding me? No. The first one I grabbed was a 7.5. My foot is anywhere from an 8-9 depending on the shoe. All of my JS heels are 8.5. All I could find was 7.5 and smaller.

So what's a girl to do?

I tried them on anyway or you may like to call it "shoved my foot in them until they fit". Seriously though, they did fit. An 8 would have been perfect. The 7.5 might give me a blister or two, but I always say "fashion can be painful".

So I bought them with my Macy's gift card. I payed zilch. Sometimes, patience really is a virtue, but so is determination. Nothing was stopping me from getting those shoes!


Happy Friday all!

See you Sunday (hopefully, if I can get my act together) for Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley.












♥ Erin

5 comments:

Kara said...

Yes, that is a price I can get behind. Super cute!

Kara
ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

Emily Sparks said...

Those are too cute!

Nicholl Vincent said...

super cute shoes!

come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

have a great Saturday!

Leanna Vera said...

That's amazing! You were clearly meant to have those shoes.

Veronika said...

Hey Mama! I got an award & so did you! =) Click here to accept it…one behalf of me & everyone who loves you! Congrats, Sweetheart! XO
http://veronikaskandykoateddreams.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-got-my-very-first-blogging-award.html