Friday, July 27, 2012

Holla At Me

There are a number of ways to get a hold of me.

Facebook


The Facebook fan page is where I start discussions and get feedback from you, the reader. I also post deals, coupons and offer codes so keep an eye out.

Twitter
http://www.buttonshut.com/

Twitter is the best place to reach me, but I'll also be able to pass on a lot more information about brands and companies I follow.

Pinterest

http://www.buttonshut.com/

Like a recipe, outfit or nail polish I posted? Pin it to your boards! You'll always be able to get back to the original post.

Instagram


Untitled

Who am I kidding? Instagram is for stalking (hence my creepy, stalker picture above), so stalk away.

And when all else fails, you can always email me at erinsworld09@gmail.com.

Make sure you follow along so you don't miss a thing at Everything According to Erin!

Happy Friday everyone!







♥ Erin

2 comments:

Leanna Vera said...

I'm not sure how I wasn't following you on Pinterest and Instagram yet. I'm glad you shared these!

Kristen said...

duh, i already stalk you on everything