Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Utley!

Just a quick post to celebrate my puppy's 2nd birthday.
I can't believe she's two already.

My baby girl.



For those of you who don't know, Utley got her name from my favorite Philadelphia Phillie, Chase Utley. I wasn't sure it was going to work at first, but it did. And yes sometimes people think I named her ugly, but it's ok. Her nick names consist of mutt, muttley, doodle and monkey, and I'm not sure why.




Tim and I decided that we would rescue for our second dog and I believe that's what we'll do from now on. We picked her up in North Carolina and fell in love with her immediately. After 8 or 9 other applications and either not being quick enough or being rejected because we didn't have a fence, we finally got accepted to be her parents. It was obvious we were meant to have her, our Utley. Happy birthday sweetheart!











♥ Erin

5 comments:

Niki said...

Oh my gosh she is SO freakin cute! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

Megan Wadsworth said...

I love puppy birthdays! Happy birthday to that sweet dog of yours, get her some yummy treats to celebrate!

Katie said...

what a cute puppy!!

Meghan said...

She is such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday!:)

tara said...

oh em gee. cutest puppy ever!!