Thursday, July 19, 2012

Epic Pool Floats

This weekend my sister and I were floating in our pool and thinking there was something missing from our little piece of heaven in the backyard. Well, thank you again Pinterest for giving me ideas about how to make my pool more dangerous.


Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: overtons.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: overtons.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: intheswim.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: via Erin on Pinterest


I legit want every single float. It's amazing how much pool floats can change over the years. Who wouldn't love an aqua rocket, cabana or sphere for their pool? Could you imagine blowing up the rock climbing wall? LOL. I think I would want the trampoline most, but I feel that would be the most dangerous. Do you have any crazy floats for the pool, lake or beach?

Make sure you follow me on Pinterest!










♥ Erin

5 comments:

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I'm not the best swimmer so some of these look a little scary to me. The cabana, however, looks just right!

Nikki said...

What about the moon bounce thing where it's like a long thing in between 2 floating trampolines and you have to try to run across but it spins and you fall in the water...so fun! Ahh summer :)

Meghan said...

I love the cabana! I get super hot in the sun and burn easily, so that might be a perfect solution:)

Kara said...

They all look fun but first I would need to finally buy that house on the lake!

Kara
ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

ummmm i'd take any of those! esp the lazy float around all day ones