Friday, June 1, 2012

What I'll Be Wearing...NYC

In case you've been living under rock (which is totally fine, rocks are cool), you know I'm in NYC meeting some fabulous ladies from the blog world. 

When it comes to packing, I always over pack rather than under pack. You never know if you're going to need some things! Well packing for this trip has been really hard. I'm only there 3 days, but I'll definitely being some outfit changes throughout the day. Also, the weather will be a little cooler which has COMPLETELY thrown a wrench in a few of my outfits (thanks Mother Nature). So we'll see what I actually wear, but for right now I have a plan. That plan includes my favorite website, Pinterest, to help me figure out what the heck I'm going to wear. 

Here are a few outfits taken right out of my "Wardrobe" pin board.


Perfect for day or night, can be dressed up with accessories and heels

I have not worn this yet and have been dying to, why not in NYC?
Source: target.com via Erin on Pinterest

Absolutely love this outfit, could also be a day or night transition.
Source: chicisimo.com via Erin on Pinterest

I think white skinnies are my favorite summer item, they dress up outfits and keep you comfy.

Perfect for brunch and seeing the sites.
Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Perfect for going out but still staying comfy.

Something like this all depends on the weather. It might be cool enough at night for a jacket.
Source: samedelman.com via Erin on Pinterest

This is the perfect outfit for traveling.


What do you think of my picks? What would you wear during a weekend in NYC?

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

Have a good weekend!







♥ Erin

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i love those outfits and i have most of them pinned too!