Friday, June 22, 2012

Videos that made me happy this week...

This week has been hectic.
And I'm not so sure if it's going to calm down anytime soon. 
I've got a bunch of stuff going on that I'm not ready to share.
So pardon my lack of posts (I will try my best to get at least 3 a week, don't worry I'm not taking weeks off).
And while you're at it, pardon my lack of commenting on blogs. I'm reading, just not having time to comment. I hate trying to comment from my iPhone.
I hope there will be a light at the end of the tunnel soon. Thank you for your patience.

I have this list of blog posts I want to do and I'm struggling to find the time to dedicate to them. So today you're getting...

Videos that made me happy this week. Enjoy, happy Friday.
Make sure you check back on Sunday for Sunday Social. K, thanks.


Magic Mike Unrated Trailer


New Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer


Monsters University Trailer


Taken 2 Trailer


The Newest Dark Knight Rises Trailer

I can't believe all these amazing trailers were released this week. It's like Christmas for me. 
I can't wait to see every movie.








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Magic Mike is making lots of people happy this week! I keep seeing pictures and the trailer all over!

Kristen said...

ummmmmmmm amazing. i can't wait for monsters 2!