Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Social


Sunday Social


Yay! It's Sunday Social time with Neely and Ashley.
This week was a tough one. 
I love music and it's so hard to narrow it down to a few songs and singers, but I did the best I could.
Enjoy!

 What is your all-time favorite song?

I can't possibly choose one.

30 Seconds to Mars - "The Kill"

Augustana - "Stars and Boulevards"

Britney Spears - "Gimme More"

BT - "Shame"

The Sundays - "Wild Horses"

Coldplay - "Clocks"

Jennifer Lopez - "Waiting for Tonight"

Oceanship - "Hot Black"

Paramore - "Decode"

Snow Patrol - "Run"

U2 - "With or Without You"

Dave Matthews Band - "#41"

Counting Crows - "Colorblind"

I still feel like that doesn't even scratch the surface of my favorite songs, but I can't think anymore.


What is your favorite singer/band?
This one is much easier.
Snow Patrol
30 Seconds to Mars
Linkin Park
Britney Spears
Madonna
Dave Matthews Band
Coldplay
OneRepublic
The Fray
Florence and the Machine
Death Cab for Cutie
Paramore 
What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

I'm taking a pass on this question. There is no way I can choose just one or even a couple. These are tough questions!!

What songs put you in a good mood?

Anything from Miss B. Spears always does the trick
Old school 80s also peps me up a bit like Journey, Starship and Stevie B 
Music that isn't over played and has substance

What is your favorite road-trip music? 

I love just putting my iPod on shuffle and seeing what comes up, but I also love to put my One Tree Hill playlist on and let it go. I have almost 600 songs in the playlist that I got from the show so it lasts me a long time.

What song are you embarrassed to admit you love? 

 First of all, may I remind you that this is a judgement free zone.

Spice Girls - "2  Become 1"
I have Yanni's entire Dare to Dream album on my iPod (seriously)
Most of my 90s pop which includes Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys and Jordan Knight
Madonna - "What It Feels Like for a Girl"

I'm just glad I didn't grow up in a time where Justin Bieber, Big Time Rush, One Direction and Miley Cyrus were not around. 










♥ Erin

3 comments:

Kristen said...

such hard questions!!!

Hannah said...

I am a Spice Girl lover as well!!! Great taste in music!

Neely said...

2 become 1 ohhhhh Erin....