Monday, June 18, 2012

Shoe Obsession

Last week I saw a girl wearing an outfit similar to the one posted below. I was mostly interested in the shoes, but I did like the whole outfit in general.

Neon Heels



I've always been a fan of Fergie's shoe line and ever since I saw those bright yellow heels I have been lusting after them. Unfortunately, they're sold out everywhere online. I already have a similar hot pink pair, so I was thinking I might get the orange or green ones. I mean how many pairs of yellow shoes to do you need? I already have these in my possession...

see post

The shoes come in these colors:

Fergie Protest Patent Pump

Cute right? I really don't need them, but I would love a pair of these in one of the neon colors.

Which color would you choose?








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i'm not a big shoe girl, but those brights are so fun!

Leanna Vera said...

I love that outfit! I think I would go with the orangey-red shoes.