Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Product Review: Stila Not So Nude Palette

via
A few weeks ago, I picked up the new Not So Nude palette by Stila (available at Ulta). As soon as I walked by the display I knew I had to have this product. The fact that it was $20 made me even happier. If you don't know this about me, I love my cosmetics and don't mind paying a hefty price for some items. However, if I can get more bang for my buck I'm gonna do it. I love palettes and prefer to buy them because they have more variety, last longer and are significantly cheaper than buying individual products.

I also like my palettes to be versatile, which this one is. It comes with 6 shadows, all over shimmer and convertible lip/cheek color. The shadows can be used together to create a certain look or individually.


I tried two looks with it (recommended with the palette) and I couldn't have been happier with them. I got compliments on both looks wherever I went (which is always nice). Of course the pictures below do not do them justice, but I thought I'd share.

Look #1
Sugar, Fawn & Barefoot

Look #2
Buff, Mink & Dolce
 I like the all over shimmer, it's definitely something I will use in the summer. I wasn't all that impressed with the lip/cheek stain though. I'll probably pass on that one.

Have you tried this palette? What do you think?





**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**








♥ Erin

4 comments:

tara said...

oohh this looks like a great palette for a great price! i have been loving stila products lately!

Vicki said...

Ohhh I'm liking this a lot!!! I love that it's all included even the lip/cheek color! :)

Neely said...

I want :)

Kristen said...

i haven't tried anything from this brand, but those colors are gorgeous! your eyes look gorgeous!!