Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OOTN - MiMO by Pinterest (Casual Night Out)

Last night I went out to dinner with a girlfriend of mine. It had been a rainy and muggy day and I was looking for something that was casual, comfortable and of course fashionable.

Thank you Pinterest for bailing me out again so I don't have to stand in front of my closet wondering what goes with what.





Bracelet from Buckle
Chambray Shirt from Express
Zelda Skinny Jean in Black from Express
Gladiator Sandals from Jessica Simpson
Charmed I'm Sure Necklace from Jessica Elliot
Michael Kors Two Tone Watch


I thought I did a pretty good job of matching this one!
If you don't already, make sure you follow me on Pinterest!










♥ Erin

4 comments:

Just a Jersey Girl said...

cute!

Kristen said...

i totally wore this last friday :D

momto8blog said...

you look great!! love your fun accessories!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Kristine said...

You did damn good at re-creating this outfit girlfriend! :) Loving you.