Saturday, June 2, 2012

It was 3 years ago today...

...that Everything According to Erin was started.


I'm so thankful to have started this blog.
I've made some truly awesome friendships and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. 
I mean, I'm in NYC right now hanging out with some pretty awesome bloggers.
Is this real life?
Yep.


Thanks for reading and letting me know that I'm not just talking to myself most days.

I hope to do a wonderful giveaway this month to celebrate. Be on the look out.











♥ Erin

9 comments:

Neely said...

Happy Blogoversary! You are sitting right in front of me....lets go day drink!!!

MaryBeth said...

Happy Blog Day to you. Thanks for all the great post love them.

Kristen said...

happy blog birthday!! have ag reat time in NY!

tara said...

happy blogiversary! :)

Amber said...

Happy blogiversary friend!!! :)

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

yay!! happy blogiversary!!! have a blast!!!!

Meghan said...

YAY! Happy Blogoversary! It was SO great to meet you this weekend - you are a DOLL! Hearts!

Holly said...

Happy blogiversary, sweet thang!

Kristine said...

Ooh I'm so behind in blogs! Happy blogoversary lovie!