Friday, June 29, 2012

The Best Day in June...

Happy Friday all! In lieu of your regularly scheduled post, I figured I should do a post about today. June 29th is a special day for me. It's mine and Tim's anniversary and it is also Dakota's birthday. I don't think I did a post last year, but I did a ridiculously long post in 2010 about it (see here). Most of you didn't see it because it was way back when I didn't have many followers. It actually includes Dakota's puppy pictures when he was days old that the breeder sent me. I know, I'm a good fur mommy.

So today Tim and I celebrate 9 years of being together. Through the best times and through the worst, I can't imagine anyone else at my side. I love you. Thank you for being my best friend.

At the Phillies game last Sunday

At a Phillies game in 2010

Tailgating at a PSU game

Celebrating Tim's 30th in the Dominican Republic

Being goofy in the Outer Banks

The next two pictures take us back to the year we started dating...


Our first trip to South Carolina to visit my mom

At home on the couch
That was a total time warp!
Now it's time for cute pictures of my birthday boy. Enjoy!

His first week home

Probably one of my favorite pictures ever

Both of my boys when they were young

His birthday last year

Always a happy puppy with short ears and a long tongue

Snow bunny

Bonding with the new edition

Teaching Utley how to play

My cuddle boy
His favorite toy
I love you buddy! Happy birthday!


I hope you all have a great weekend. Make sure you check out my blogiversary giveaway going on right now!


Everything According to Erin








♥ Erin

6 comments:

Tayler said...

PSU! My alma mater :) We might have been at some of the same football games

Kristen said...

happy anniversary!! so cute!! i can't believe you guys have been together for so long, that's awesome!

Sam @ reddyorknot.blogspot.com said...

Love all of these pictures! You guys look so happy...congrats!! :)

Jon Marks said...

Omg 9 years? Get married already. Geez

Jessica Renee said...

9 years is a big accomplishment! Congrats!! Time really flies when you're having fun right? ;) And happy birthday to your sweet boy!!

tara said...

aww happy 9 years! :)