Tuesday, June 26, 2012

And finally, my NYC trip recap...

Sorry for the one month delay. I totally forgot that I didn't post pictures from my awesome trip to NYC to meet Neely, Meghan and some other awesome ladies.

Let me just say, I had an awesome time on this trip. I was a little apprehensive at first considering I had never met any of the girls in real life. I have been talking with Neely for a long time, but there's always that chance...LOL. I'm glad I went and had a chance to meet these amazing women. Can't wait to do it again!











































♥ Erin

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Woohoo! So glad we were able to meet!!! You are such a doll:)

Leanna Vera said...

Looks like the trip was a ton of fun! And I love the picture of those shoes!

Kristen said...

what a fun trip!! how exciting to meet up w all the ladies

Neely said...

I die at that picture of the bread going all over me

Kiley said...

Y'all are adorable. xx.