Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekend Recap & OOTN

My weekend was quick this week because I worked Friday night and all day Sunday. So I pretty much had Saturday to play, and play I did.

The weather here was gorgeous! So I spent most of my afternoon poolside with my sister, my dogs and a book.

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw all the action.

My view from the lounge chair
My sister wearing my obnoxious beach hat
3 out of 4 dogs fighting over a tennis ball

After some much needed Vitamin D, I got ready to celebrate my friend Nick's birthday. We went to an amazing restaurant in Plymouth Meeting called Redstone. We ate, we drank, we ended up in food comas.

My drink
My meal
Yum
Did you really think I wasn't going to show you what I wore?
Since I purchased a bunch of new spring and summer clothes, I will be doing a ton of OOTD/OOTN's. Don't you worry!

Mossimo top from Target
Apt. 9 heels from Kohl's
Necklace from Forever 21
Moss Clutch from Urban Expressions

I didn't post my wrist bling because it was the same as my last one, it's my go to stacks.

Even though I had a short weekend, I had a great time with great friends. 

How was your weekend?


P.S. A quick shout out to the lovely Chelsea from Choose to be Happy who told me about a new awesome collage maker. You rock!! Thanks girl!










♥ Erin

5 comments:

Southern Belle said...

I love your OOTN! Is the shirt new, as in, do they still have it at Target? I have been looking for something similar for summer and haven't been successful.

Libby said...

I totally love your shoes!!!!

Neely said...

Seriously you have the cutest outfits!

Heather said...

love these jeans! i have needed white jeans for a long time! i have a hard time finding ones that aren't see-through or too tight that it shows too much!

Kristen said...

looking good in that bikini missy! loved the outfit too!