Friday, May 25, 2012

There's a First for Everything

With the help of my lovely girlfriends, I tried my first pair of fake eyelashes last weekend! I figured, fake eyelashes for a wedding was a fantastic idea. Now I have to practice doing them myself because I'm addicted and want to wear them EVERYDAY! How did I not try this sooner?? I snapped a few pictures of what they looked like at the end of the night (still going strong).




I think they looked awesome and natural. I was super psyched.
Wanna know what I used on my eyes?
-Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
-Inner corner: Urban Decay Half Baked (from Naked 2 palette)
-Lid: LORAC Plum (from Bejeweled Amethyst palette) and Stila Barefoot (from Not So Nude palette)
-Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus in Black Onyx
-Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
-L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest


Have you tried a new beauty product that you've fallen in love with?
















♥ Erin

7 comments:

tara said...

They look great! I need to try some!

Leanna Vera said...

Those look great! I am completely inept at fake eyelashes and the edges always end up coming unglued and poking me in the eye...not good. haha I'm impressed with how good you were at applying yours!

Heather said...

i've used them but never tried to put them on myself! which ones did you use?

Neely said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I've been wanting to try false lashes for a long time but I'm afraid because I've never done it before and don't have anyone nearby that has... What brand did u use?

Kristen said...

i love how lashes look, but i only wear them on extra special occasions bc i'm lazy.

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

i LOVE fake lashes...I used to wear them all the time..esp out on weekends..any pictures we had taken.. make your eyes just pop :)