Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stepping Out of My Fashion Element: Target Jumpsuit

Last week I tweeted this photo while I was at Target...


Lately, I've been stepping out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion. Trying some new colors and styles that I normally would go for. While I was at Target, I saw this pantsuit and thought, "I might be able to pull that off". Well, I tried it on...I didn't purchase it only because I think I needed some time to think this one through. Not only that, but I wanted the opinions of my friends and of course my blog readers. So this is how it looked...


Picture it with some cute sandals or heels and a lot of accessories. Yay or nay? Don't worry about offending me, I'd rather you be honest. I appreciate everyone's opinions!

Have you taken a fashion risk you normally wouldn't have?











♥ Erin

9 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

I LOVE it!! I have been seeing these jumpsuits around and think they look like a fabulous summer staple - comfy and dressy and just glamorous! I think the black is a safe choice too - can accessorize it in so many ways!

Leanna Vera said...

People always make fun of my but I love rompers (my legs are too long for jumpsuits...I always look like a shrunk them in the dryer when I try them on haha). I think you should go for it! With the right accessories, it will look trendy and awesome!

Sarah said...

With a belt it would look fabulous!

Monica said...

Looks great and with accessories I am sure even better!

Jessica Renee said...

I think that looks great and I agree with Monica! If I was tall (and much thinner!) like you, I would try something like that out for sure!

Amber said...

I need to do this.. step out of my comfort zone. I'm so used to the usual.

I think it looks great on you! When I saw the pic of them on the rack, I didn't like them, but the pic of it actually on? Looks great! Would be fun to accessorize!

Neely said...

I think it looks fab on you...they look terrible on me haha

Frances said...

I think it looks really cute on you. My only advice is that it is very difficult when wearing a pant suit to go to the bathroom. This I know from experience.

Miss K said...

i'm on the fence. i think it looks good on you, but i don't LOVE it. pretty in pink megan just did an ootd on it and wore it w a scarf. idk. if it's under $25 i say yes, it would be worth it for a few wears. anything more i'd say skip it.