Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sniff, Sniff, Cough, Cough


I just wanted to post quick and let you know that I have not disappeared. I usually don't go more than 2 days with out posting, I know some of you get worried. I had a wonderful long weekend in OBX for a wedding. I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while, had some drinks, had some fun, you know. And probably from lack of sleep and being run down, I caught a cold that thankfully started Sunday after the wedding was over. Couple that with the 9 hour drive home and I'm still recovering. I have so much to tell you guys about the weekend and I literally cannot concentrate long enough for it. Cold meds do not equal awesome blog posts. So, I hope that tomorrow will be a better day and I will get a blog post out there for everyone to enjoy. Till then, I hope you all are doing better than me!














♥ Erin

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Feel better!!

Leanna Vera said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Libby said...

:( Feel better soon!

Kristen said...

awww i hope you feel better soon!