Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shoes Are a Girls Best Friend

A few weeks ago I posted about ramping up my summer wardrobe, but I was in dire need of shoes as well. If you talk to Tim or my dad, they will say I have enough shoes. If you ask my mom, step mom or sister, they will all side with me. You can never have enough shoes. I can feel all of your heads nodding in agreement. So I started my summer off right by getting some great deals on some shoes at Kohl's. I love that store. I usually stick to buying shoes, housewares or clothes by Lauren Conrad or Rock and Republic from there and I never go wrong.

Apt. 9 Platform Dress Heels in Nude
Originally $59.99, on sale for $17.99 (steal of the day for real)
One of the more practical pairs I picked.

Apt. 9 Platform Dress Sandals in Floral
Originally $59.99, on sale for $35.99
I'm so excited about these because I can wear them with so much!


Jennifer Lopez Platform High Heels in Yellow
Originally $74.99, on sale for $44.97
These I can't wait to wear, plus they only had one left in my size and it had a slight scuff on it and they took another 10% off.
Now the only pair I had every intention of buying were these beauties...

Apt. 9 Peep-Toe Platform High Heels in Coral
Unfortunately, they didn't have them in store, but are available online for $34.97.

I also had a coupon and got ANOTHER 20% everything, my mother would have been so proud!

Now, I really only need want two more pairs to add for the summer. I haven't quite found them yet, but I can describe what I'm looking for. Hopefully, you guys can steer me in the right direction. 

These three are from Jessica Simpson. I want a brown leather sandal with a heel, not a wedge. I just don't want to spend over $80 for them so I'm on the hunt for a cheaper version of these. Preferably all brown and not super thick stitching.



Next, I want a pair of black or brown slip on wedges. That don't look like they're for my grandmother. You definitely know what I mean.

These are by Lucky Brand
I like these, but the strap is too thick I think.
I don't want something like this...

No offense, they're just not my style.


So any ideas please throw my way. I've been to Marshall's, TJMaxx and DSW. I have yet to check Nordstrom's Rack, but if you see anything online let me know.



What shoes are on your summer wish list?






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Neely said...

WAIT! What about Naturalizer?

Kristen said...

go jane has SUPER CUTE shoes and really great prices, i always them out. i really wanted some lc heels from kohls and i for whatever reason didn't buy them one day and now they're sold out everywhere. boohoo.