Wednesday, May 9, 2012

OOTD - Cinco De Mayo

This weekend I was finally able to wear some of the new things I've purchased for spring and summer. I wanted something bright and colorful to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. This is what I chose...

Top from Express
Gray Jeggings from American Eagle
Flip Flops from Abercrombie & Fitch
Stella Resin Watch from Fossil
Beaded Bracelet from Old Navy
Bangles from Forever 21
White Bangle from H&M


Want to recreate my makeup? Here are the products I used.

Untitled











♥ Erin

6 comments:

Frances said...

Very cute and love the eye make-up!

Jessica Renee said...

Love all those colors together! You look great!

Caroline said...

You did a great job on the eye makeup!

tara said...

Loovveee your stack of bracelets!!

Miss K said...

very cute! i love this color on you!

Kaitlyn said...

I have the same watch! Love your stack!