Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Welcome back after a much needed, sun filled long weekend! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend and welcomed summer in with a bang! I had a pretty busy weekend of course. My relaxation day came on Monday when I finally got to lay out by my pool (I know, tough life right). As always, I documented my weekend with pictures to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday OOTN - Checkered
Headed out for a friend's birthday party

Shirt from Old Navy
Belt from GAP
Shorts from American Eagle
Gladiator Sandals from Jessica Simpson
Saturday OOTN - Yellow
Date night

Tank from Old Navy
Yellow Skinnies from American Eagle
Sandals from Guess
Hung around with the family and watched these crazy storm clouds roll in from the crazy heat we were having and enjoyed home made ribs.


After the storm passed, it was Tim's turn to pick the movie.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The action made up for all the bad acting and stupid plot.
Sunday OOTD - Picnic
Stopped at a tournament at our old softball field and had drinks with friends that were in town.

Tank from Old Navy
Belt from GAP
Shorts from American Eagle
Flops from Havaianas
Monday OOTD - Picnic/Night Out

Top from Marshalls
Tank from A&F
Shorts from American Eagle
Necklace from Forever 21
Michael Kors Watch
Bangles from H&M
Fantasik from Steve Madden
I started my day out finally relaxing by my pool and letting my dogs get some exercise.

Dakota in his element
Me maxin and relaxin in my Fedora
I actually made it through the whole weekend without having to make ANYTHING! Shocking I know. Sorry guys, no new recipes to share for this holiday.

How did you celebrate Memorial Day Weekend?










♥ Erin

4 comments:

Neely said...

your outfits are all so cute. Please help me rock a fedora

Ken said...

I am jealous of your shorts in those photos. Not jealous as in "I want to own them," but jealous as in "I want to BE them."

Is that allowed?

Kristen said...

love all the outfits! i'm kicking myself in the butt i didn't pick up that ON gingham shirt. now i'm going to have to schlep myself back there to see if they still have it.

Amber said...

White shorts are my favorite thing in the summer... and just like Kristen said... I NEED that shirt to go with mine!!! So adorable! Might have to see if they have it online yet...hmmmm :)