Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's Ok Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for another It's Ok Thursday because it's my favorite link up and it's also been a while.

It's OK:

 That I still haven't packed to leave for NC for a wedding

That I'm probably going to pack at least 3 dresses for the rehearsal dinner because I still haven't decided which one to wear

To just not be into the book I'm reading right now

To have completely slacked on my workout routine

To have trouble letting go of a good friend

To be grateful for season finales so I will now have time to catch up on shows I was behind on

To still have not watched the final 2 episodes of OTH, I'm in denial

To be in dire need of a bigger jewelry box because I keep buying accessories and have no wear to put them

To have no idea what to get Tim for his birthday next month

To really have the urge to do another giveaway soon

To almost ruin yet another pair of shoes because I'm a clutz


What's OK with you?










♥ Erin

4 comments:

Frances said...

Girlll you need to watch those OTH episodes! I was so happy with the last one that I watched it two days in a row. They do a great job of letting you know that they're all going to be ok.

Sara Pierce said...

I'm so ready for season finales to hit! I've been anxiously waiting new seasons to bounce to Netflix and now it's only a matter of time! MUAHAHAH!

Kristen said...

lol. i have so many It's Ok i didn't do.... i'm so behind on everything right now!

Neely said...

HOLD THE PHONE. You havent watched the OTH finale?!?!?!