Monday, May 14, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #27



Everything According to Erin


If you follow me on Instagram (@Heydtie042), you probably saw me post a gift I received last week from my wonderful mom. I know you're probably thinking it's around Mother's Day, should you be getting her a gift? Well you're right, and I did. My mom just rocks and bought me this because she loves me so much. LOL. She also knew I needed some cheering up. And what better way to cheer someone up than to buy them something from Michael Kors!

Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch in Two Tone
 Isn't she a beaut? I still have to get it sized and I haven't had a chance yet, but expect to see it in many OOTD posts coming up!

Thank you again to my mommy for getting me such an awesome gift!



What's your favorite of the week?













♥ Erin

2 comments:

Meghan said...

GORGEOUS! Lucky lady!

Kristen said...

i'm so jealous! you're so lucky!! i want a new watch so bad and i really want a silver/gold mixed one like this