Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easy Peasy Pepperoni Dip

I totally stole this recipe from my girlfriend Laura who makes this for most get togethers. Once I realized how easy it was, I've been making it every chance I get. It literally takes no time at all and is available in a low fat version as well (and still tastes awesome).

I forgot to take a picture so I got this one
via
 Ingredients:

1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
1 package (6 oz) pepperoni
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup

 Finely chop pepperoni in food processor. Combine all ingredients in big bowl and combine with hand mixer. Serve chilled or at room temperature with crackers or bread.

Low Fat Version:

1 package (8 oz) neufchatel cheese
1 package (6 oz) turkey pepperoni
1 can condensed  98% fat free cream of mushroom soup

I make the low fat version and it tastes awesome. You don't feel as guilty eating a ton of it either. Plus the turkey pepperoni is less greasy than regular pepperoni and is better for your dip.

Thanks for the great recipe Laura!








♥ Erin

6 comments:

Leanna Vera said...

This sounds delicious and so easy to make! I'm going to have to make this next time I go to a dinner party.

Miss K said...

you always have such great dips!

Neely said...

sounds delightful!

Chelsea Coleen said...

eeeeeek must make soon!

Amber said...

Mmm, I love anything with pepperoni! I am not a fan of mushroom soup though. I wonder what I could substitute??

Jessica Renee said...

Would it be wrong if I made this tonight? At home? For just 2 people? :) I NEED to try it. Pepperoni is my favorite thing ever and this is SOOO easy. Thanks for sharing!