Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things I Hate That Other People Love

I saw Leanna from OMG I'm Back In DC feature this yesterday and I thought it was a fantastic idea that I just had to steal. Who doesn't hate things that most of the population adores?
  1. Cranberry Juice (um, gross even with vodka)
  2. American Idol (annoys the crap outta me)
  3. Sperry's and TOMS (are the ugliest shoes alive, sorry I'm not sorry)
  4. Justin Bieber (he looks and sounds like a girl)
  5. All of the Kardashians (they have a lot of haters, but something is keeping them on TV and trashy magazines)
  6. Beans (anything in the bean family is disgusting including peas and lentils)
  7. Swiss Cheese (and I love ALL cheeses, but this one disgusts me)
  8. Words With Friends (I'm sorry, I suck at Scrabble and watching 15 people kick the crap out of me everyday is not high on my list of "fun")
  9. Beyonce (I have NEVER liked her)
  10. Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes (do I really need to justify this to you all?)

I hope all of my "hates" made you giggle a little bit. I'm totally cool with you doing this as well, I stole this from someone and you are encouraged to steal this from me!











♥ Erin

8 comments:

Lani @ Its My Life said...

Hilarious!

Caroline said...

I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. Ha!

Neely said...

OK Im stealing this! I feel you on 90% of this

Miss K said...

I love you. Some of these items I like, but I'm w you I'm the Kardashians they need to fall off the earth.

Frances said...

I'm with you on #2,4,9 and 10. The others I actually like or am indifferent towards.

Leanna Vera said...

I'm glad you decided to do one of these posts too! And I totally agree about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes...yuck.

Erin said...

Ohhh this is a great post idea! I agree with you on so many, especially beans--eww!

Also, I tagged you in my post today, if you want to check it out!

Carly Ann said...

Now, do you hate Tom and Katie as a COUPLE or both of them individually? I LOVED Katie Holmes until she paired up with him. I still have hope for her, but definitely wish they would split up. And I agree about Toms and Sperrys. Although the Toms ballet flats have potential.