Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Technology is irritating me

So I had plans to post my weekend recap today about my trip to Penn State. Unfortunately, the photo editing site where I make all my cool collages so you don't have to scroll through tons of photos has decided to temporarily get rid of the collage feature. If any of you currently use Photobucket, FYI the collage maker is gone. They have a "layering" tool that kind of makes collages, but it's really time consuming and quite confusing. Apparently they updated their editing system with Pixlr and it doesn't have the collage feature. So if you use it and miss it, please complain! For now though, all my "events" posts will be suspended until I can find a new editing tool. If you have any great ideas please, please, please send them my way. It would have been awesome if blogger added a sweet feature like that when they were updating it, but that would have been way too easy. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can check out a couple of my posts here and here.

Don't worry, this isn't my only post of the day.










♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

so i had no idea photobucket even had a collage feature! lol
try one of these from this site
http://mashable.com/2012/04/19/picnik-alternatives/

Neely said...

Oh thank god I was so worried :p