Thursday, April 5, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

For those of you who are new to my little blog, I'm a huge sports fan. Even worse I'm a Philly sports fan. Of all the sports to cheer for, my heart belongs to the Phillies. Baseball season is my favorite time of year and Phillies baseball officially starts today.

I spend a huge chunk of my summer and fall going to games or watching them. I've been to the World Series, I've been to the parade and I've been a fan when we absolutely sucked. Sorry to anyone who is not a Phillies fan, here is my ode to the Phillies fan post. Enjoy!

 This is Chase Utley and he's my favorite player of all time

I even named my dog after him, this is Utley

This is usually all I wear all summer, I have exactly 8 t-shirts, 3 tank tops, 4 hats and 1 jersey (it's Utley's)

 This is Tim and I at a game at home

This is us at a game in DC, when we lived there (we still tried to go to all the games)

This is what our beautiful ball park looks like from the top view

 This is what it looks like while tailgating in the parking lot

This is my new favorite shirt (to understand the shirt, see below)

Because this is my new second favorite player, Hunter Pence ( don't tell anyone, but I love him and I'm convinced I'll get to meet him)

This was my first ever World Series game at our stadium and one of the best nights ever

And this is what it looks like to win the World Series and go to the parade!

 This is what I survive on at the ball park

 These are the best fries ever and a Philly food staple, Chickie's and Pete's crab fries with cheese sauce
The line to get these at the ball park takes for.ev.er. so go across the street to the restaurant after the game and get them!


So don't mind the many pictures you will see this summer of me at games, you'll just have to get over it! Have a great season, good luck to everyone's teams and GO PHILS!










♥ Erin

7 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Go Phillies!!! :) I'm so excited it's opening day! :)

MaryBeth said...

I will be at opening day, we sit right behind home plate and I was at both final games of the world series win.

I named my dog after a hockey player!

Chelsea Coleen said...

hunter pence is so cute. weird that in order to get him they had to trade a couple of austins minor league friends. its so weird when you know all of that little stuff! it will be interesting to see what happens! and who they bring up at the end of the season. happy first baseball day- we are one step closer to the end of the season. hehehe :)

Chelsea said...

I am so stoked for baseball season as well!!

Miss K said...

i hope you do get to meet him!

Kate said...

Just got some Phillies stuff for myself from Victoria's Secret and can't wait to wear them for the games :)

Meghan said...

Hope you have a successful season!