Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ramping Up My Spring/Summer Wardrobe and OOTN

I have never been a huge fan of my spring/summer wardrobe. I've always had a better fall/winter wardrobe. I attribute that to the fact that my birthday and Christmas presents are usually clothes or gift cards to my favorite stores. I've always been able to build my winter wardrobe much more than the hotter months. So I decided this year I would change that. I would set aside money and dedicate some gift cards that I got at Christmas to my summer wardrobe. I'm really glad I did because there's so much I need. For starters, I don't have anymore jean shorts. I either threw them out or gave them to Goodwill because they didn't fit. I also need some new tops and I'm trying to add some color to my wardrobe as well. I love white, grey and black and I need to start branching out. This weekend I started with a quick trip to Express and to American Eagle. I haven't shopped at AE in years, but I know they have cute, cheap jean shorts and that's exactly what I needed.

American Eagle
Photobucket
White Denim Shortie
Denim Midi Short
Skinny in Poppy Orange
Jegging in Grey


Express
Photobucket
White Crop
Ruffled Dolman Sleeve Top in Bali
Printed Crochet Back Tank
Embellished V-Neck Top

I was so happy with my purchases because I got great deals and used some gift cards so I barely paid anything for all of that. Gotta love it.

Since we were having such nice weather this weekend (finally), I decided I needed to wear something new and bright for a night out on Saturday. This is what I chose...

GAP Striped Longsleeve
American Eagle Skinnies in Poppy Orange
Charlotte Russe White Heels
Fossil Stella Watch

What are you adding to your spring/summer wardrobe this year?









♥ Erin

2 comments:

Neely said...

I want red skinnies!!!

Miss K said...

super cute! i love AE, most of my shorts are from there and they have a pair of cut-offs that are a little bit longer than super short and i can't wait to pick them up.