Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for another It's Ok Thursday because I went to a concert on Tuesday night and threw my whole week off and I had nothing planned for today. But ALSO because I love the crap outta Amber and Neely and it's been a couple weeks since I linked up. So there.

It's OK:

To have re-read all 3 Hunger Games books

To be slacking on some product reviews for the blog (my weekends have been a little busy, my bad)

To be competitive with my 14 year old sister during an Easter egg hunt, someone may have gotten hurt (see recap post)

To see Titanic 3D at 9:30 am

To still think that Jack won't die

That the song "My Heart Will Go On" still makes me tear up when played with Titanic footage

 To live off of Cadbury Cream Eggs for the last week

To think Peeps are gross

To lose faith in someone

To be depressed that One Tree Hill ended

To be irritated that you put all your winter boots away and had to bring them back out because it got cold again (annoying)

What's OK with you?









♥ Erin

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I still want to see Titanic in 3D! For some reason, I can't get into the Hunger Games!

Neely said...

Im still depressed about OTH

Caroline said...

What concert did you go to? We're going to Red Hot Chili Peppers tonight!

Chelsea said...

Ick...I hate peeps too! And I also might have lived off of cadbury eggs last week (hey, it only happens once a year, right?!)

Miss K said...

it's NOT ok to not like peeps. boo hiss!
LOL