Monday, April 30, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #25



Everything According to Erin


Well folks it's Monday, and you all know what that means? It's time for my favorite of the week! 

My favorite this week is...

NBC'S The Voice
I know a lot of you are big fans of this show too because you're always there tweeting with me on Monday and Tuesday nights. I liked the first season, but stopped watching it after the first round. This year I was determined to stick it out and I'm glad I did. I'm not a huge reality TV show fan in the first place, and I despise American Idol so this is big for me. I just love the shows dynamic and how it's not completely centered around America voting. The main reason I don't watch shows that have voting is because America usually sucks at it, sorry but it's true. It's never about the actual talent, it's always a popularity contest. Now I have been disappointed with a couple of the people that were let go because of lack of voting, but there were also people I thought should have made it through the battle rounds that didn't which solely was the coaches decisions. So I can't blame it all on voting which is really why I like this show. Plus I love all the coaches. Blake is such a country boy, but is so funny. CeeLo is just hilarious all the time. And I love the sexual tension between Christina and Adam, come on you know it's there. Then there are the moments where Christina  gets bitchy and you see Adam being full of himself. It's been my must watch show for the last 3 months. At this point, I pretty much like every contestant that is left. I can't wait to see what tonight's episode brings!

Are you a fan of The Voice? What's your favorite of the week?













♥ Erin

4 comments:

Neely said...

I just can't get into this show....

Meghan said...

YES! I am LOVING The Voice! Tony Lucca and Juliet Sims are my favorites!

Miss K said...

i've seen a few episodes, but there's so much on tv it's hard to keep up w everything

Krystal said...

Oooo you just reminded me to vote this morning! ;D