Monday, April 9, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #22

Everything According to Erin


Happy Monday kids! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I ate my body weight in food and now have a massive food baby going on. I guess I'll have to work out this week! My parents did an Easter egg hunt in the house for me and my sister. It got pretty crazy, there were injuries and I'm not ashamed to say that my 14 year old sister didn't whoop my arse. Picture of the fiasco coming later this week.

Down to business. So I had my favorite all planned out for this week. It's a new product I've been trying and I fell in love with it. Then I realized the more I used it, the less I liked it. Don't worry, I'll have that review for you this week as well.

So my backup favorite, which isn't really a backup because I do really like it is...


Yep, The Killing is back on AMC and I"m so happy. Last year Tim and I got into it and were immediately hooked. The season ended without the killer being revealed, but the season finale kind of opened up some other doors. It was pretty crazy. I had no idea how they were going to make this a long standing show, once they revealed the killer. And they couldn't just drag that on for 5 seasons. I read that they were definitely going to tell you who killed Rosie Larson this season, but they were going to open up some new story lines too. After the second episode of this season, I could not have guessed how ridiculous it got. I'm so excited to see how all of this season pans out.

If you're not familiar with The Killing, "is based on the wildly successful Danish television series Forbrydelsen and tells the story of the murder of a young girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation."


"The Killing ties together three distinct stories around a single murder including the detectives assigned to the case, the victim's grieving family, and the suspects. Set in Seattle, the story also explores local politics as it follows politicians connected to the case. As the series unfolds, it becomes clear that there are no accidents; everyone has a secret, and while the characters think they've moved on, their past isn't done with them."

I'm so glad I have this show since everything else is heading into finales for the summer. If you haven't checked out this show, it's a definite must watch in my book.

Are you already a fan of The Killing on AMC? What's your favorite of the week?











♥ Erin

4 comments:

Amber said...

I ate my weight in food too, so miserable!

The KIlling looks interesting, I'll have to check it out!

Kristine said...

oooh, the show seems real interesting. Bonus that it's set in Sea-town! Gonna have to check my local listings :)

Miss K said...

i need to catch up and watch this show! it sounds good!!!

Marian said...

The Killing is one of my favorites!! I was obsessed with it last year and was so excited when it came back!