Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Current Playlist Volume 8



I feel like the last couple months have been a little slow with new music. I get really antsy when I don't hear something new. It's been a really long time  since I've done a current playlist post, so I figured now is a great time because a whole slew of new music just came out. For those of you who are new to my blog, I used to do a Current Playlist post every once in a while to let you know what I listen to. I love introducing music to people. My music taste has been influenced by so many things from TV shows and movies to clubs and friends. I hope you like this oldie, but a goodie post.

Jason Derulo - Breathing
Linkin Park - Burn It Down
*Very excited about this album and this song has been on repeat since it came out
Maroon 5 - Come Away to the Water
*This is probably my favorite song from The Hunger Games Soundtrack, it is totally different than anything Maroon 5 has ever done
Civil Twilight - Fire Escape
Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
*This guys was the opener for Snow Patrol when we saw them the other week and was awesome, I just fell in love with this song
Morning Parade - Headlights
*These guys are brand new to the music scene, I heard them on a new music show on my local radio station
Ambassadors - Litost
*Another unheard of band, I heard this song from One Tree Hill
M83 - Midnight City
*I just can't get sick of this song, one of my forever faves
Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone
B.o.B - So Hard to Breathe
Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go
*I love everything Florence does, I have all her albums, this is my fave off her new album right now
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
*This is a straight up teenie bopper song that is catchy and clearly caught me
Snow Patrol - In the End
*My favorite song off their new album


What's some of the music you're listening to right now? Are you a fan of anything on my list?











♥ Erin

6 comments:

Tayler said...

Florence and the Machine is one of my favorites, her voice is just incredible. And Call Me Maybe also caught me, as well as the entire Penn State population haha.

Miss K said...

gonna download some of these, thanks for the recs!

Caroline said...

Ok, we're friends again. ;)

Neely said...

Call me maybe may or may not be played on repeat on my phone

Kristine said...

Dude, Call Me Maybe is one of my faves and I'm not even ashamed of it. Love you E-bomb.

Ken said...

Big Marooon 5 fan, but can't get into the new tune "Payphone." Not sure why...

Also, nice blog!