Friday, April 20, 2012

Current Jewelry Loves

I have really been obsessing over accessories lately. Like I've said before, I never really concentrated on accessories because I wore the same thing all the time. Now that I mix and match, I am constantly on the lookout for more jewelry! Well after adding a few more Etsy shops to my faves, heading over to the mall and scouring Pinterest, I came up with a few of my current loves that I can add to my repertoire soon. I hope you enjoy them!

Sterling Feather Ring by Fossil
Source: fossil.com via Erin on Pinterest

LUX Gold Chain Link Bracelet by Derng
Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest


Curved Small Silver Bar Necklace by Olive Yew Jewels
Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

The Ellie Bracelet by Spike the Punch
Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Turquoise Golden Chain by Bfrend
Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Silver Chain Link Rhinestone Pave Bracelet by Derng (also comes in gold)
Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Silver and Gold Bangle by Olive Yew Jewels
Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Tree Necklace by Morgan Prather Accessories
Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Pave Chain Link Bracelet in Silver by Derng
Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest


What do you think of my must haves? What are your current jewelry loves?










♥ Erin

4 comments:

Neely said...

The tree necklace is my fav. Love that! 42 days til I see youuuuuu!

Miss K said...

me too, there's like 100 things i want to get from etsy.

Jessica Renee said...

Umm I need ALL of them! So pretty, how do you even choose?

Chelsea said...

These are really some lust-worthy items! I think i've added about 5 more to my list ;)