Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend Recap in Pictures

All of you know that I went to see the Hunger Games this weekend, but I did a lot things and I took a few pictures that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Started off the weekend seeing The Hunger Games with my little sis who turned 14 on Thursday! This was her waiting patiently in the theater.

This was my OOTD for the movie. It was 80 degrees here!
Chambray Shirt from Express
White Shorts from Express
Jessica Simpson Gladiator Sandals
Tortoise Fossil Watch
Bracelet from H&M
Charmed I'm Sure Necklace from Jessica Elliot Jewelry
Earrings from H&M
Beaded Bracelet from Target

So Saturday night we went out to celebrate Alex's birthday at her favorite restaurant Ooka.
White Stella Fossil Watch
Wrap Bracelet from Mary and Dyer
Bangle Bracelets from H&M
Feather Earrings from Buckle
Elle Nude Heels from Kohl's
Sweater from H&M
Mini Skirt from H&M
I then topped it off with my black leather biker jacket which I forgot to take a picture of.

This was her awesome birthday cake make by my step mom.

Blowing out her candles!

After dinner, Tim and I went out with some friends and I had spend too long on my feet and bit it stepping off the curb and totally messed up my shoes! Bummer! Anyone know how to fix this? They don't make these anymore!

I ended my weekend watching Twilight and eating left over sushi! LOL.


How was your weekend?






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Amber said...

Your outfits are SO cute girl!

Neely said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! Love the clothes!

Meghan said...

Twilight and sushi FTW!