Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thank You Again...Pinterest

I saw this awesome DIY skirt on Pinterest and just had to repin immediately. And then I thought that I needed to share it with all of you because if anyone can recreate this it's definitely one of my readers. I want to try this so badly, but I don't know if I'll be able to find fabric like that. If anyone has any ideas definitely throw them my way. I would love to make this.


Source: nsmbl.nl via Erin on Pinterest

Do you do a lot of DIY projects from Pinterest? If you're not following me on Pinterest yet, you really should. Follow me.







♥ Erin

8 comments:

Fashion By Alicia said...

Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Samantha said...

I saw this on Pinterest too! I love it, I want to recreate it too but like you, i'm not sure where to find fabric like this!! If someone gives you a recommendation, let me know!

Neely said...

I must have this

Caroline said...

I saw this, but I'm not good with fabric. I don't even know how to sew on a button.

Hollie Ann said...

OMG!! THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!

Amber said...

I love that! But I wouldn't know the first thing about it.. if you find out, you have to blog about it :)

Carly Ann said...

I saw that pin and thought it was so cute and creative!

Miss K said...

you already know my answer :D