Tuesday, March 6, 2012

OOTN

So, I've kinda been a loser lately. Not really doing much on the weekends. Sorry for being a lame-o. However, this weekend we went out for a friend's birthday which means I was able to get an outfit together for everyone! Wahoo! I just purchased a crap ton of accessories (post later this week) and I was ready to wear them!

Tank top from H&M
Dolman Sweater from Express
Zelda Jean Leggings from Express
Elle Heels from Kohl's
Gold bracelet from H&M
Beaded bracelet from H&M
Fossil watch
Earrings from H&M

Thanks to Emily from Life with Emily, who has taught me how to accessorize better. She's my inspiration.

What are some of your latest accessory inspirations?








♥ Erin

5 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

Love your outfit!

My Dressy Ways said...

I have that H&M bracelet - I love it!

Sarah said...

I really want a wrap watch.... however I cant find one that isnt 500 dollars haha! Cute Accesories!

Miss K said...

super cute! i love the look

prettyyoungthing16 said...

I love your stacking combos! That H&M bracelet is to die for! xxoo