Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I got my sneakpeeq items!

Last month when I was approached by sneakpeeq, an online shopping boutique, I just had to indulge and pick out a few items from some of their online boutiques they had running. Well I finally got them last week and I couldn't be more excited! I got three items from two different boutiques I had never heard of before.

The first brand I chose two items from was Urban Expressions, an eco-friendly leather goods company. All items are 100% vegan, but look and feel like leather. They have even been featured in Glamour, Elle and Allure.

London Bag in Rust


Chelsea Clutch in Moss


The next brand I chose was Jessica Elliot jewelry. Her designs have been seen on such stars as Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba, Christina Ricci, and Katherine Heigl.

Charmed I'm Sure Necklace


The last item I'm waiting for is from Colour Me, another online jewelry boutique that literally helps you shop by color. I'm a new fan of this brand, let me tell you.

Gold Wrap Watch

Have you sneakpeeqed yet?









♥ Erin

6 comments:

Michelle said...

UMM LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love color of the bag! And the clutch, so cute!

Ashlee Miller said...

LOVE the bag and the watch!!!

Miss K said...

yay! i really like those pieces, especially the purses!

Chelsea said...

Ah! I love all of these pieces - great selections!!!

Cole said...

I haven't heard of sneakpeeq before! That London bag is gorgeous!

Erin said...

Wow! I want pretty much everything in this post! That first purse is beyond adorable! :)