Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hunger Games Soundtrack Update


So back in February I posted the apparent track listing for The Hunger Games Soundtrack (see post). Well, since the actual soundtrack was released this week, there were a few changes. I had never seen a track listing be posted and then be different when it actually came out. iTunes does warn you if you pre-order it, but I never pre-order unless I am 100% certain about the music and I never am. I guess I just play it safe when it comes to my music. So anyway, I'm actually really impressed with one of the changes. There was an addition of a Maroon 5 song I fell in love with. Anyway, I downloaded a bunch of songs from it, here are my faves:

Arcade Fire - Abraham's Daughter
Birdy - Just a Game
The Civil Wars - Kingdom Come
Jayme Dee - Rules
Kid Cudi - The Ruler and the Killer
The Low Anthem - Lover Is Childlike
Maroon 5 feat. Rozzi Crane - Come Away to the Water
Miranda Lambert feat. Pistol Annies - Run Daddy Run
Neko Case - Nothing to Remember
Taylor Swift - Eyes Open

Did you download the soundtrack? What were some of your favorite songs?


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a gorgeous piece of jewelry from Morgan Prather Accessories!!












♥ Erin

2 comments:

Monica said...

love the soundtrack!

Neely said...

I like the civil wars song a lot!