Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gel Manicure

So I've never had a gel manicure, but I've really wanted to get one. I just haven't felt like paying an arm and a leg for one. Well, thank you Twitter for saving my day! I saw this earlier this week:

I think I'm going to make my appointment this week! Plus I get a free OPI polish?? I'm so in. 

Gel Color Wheel

Ooooh, I don't know which color I'd choose! To check out all of the details and to find an Ulta near you, click here.

Have you ever gotten a gel manicure? What were your thoughts?






♥ Erin

8 comments:

Booked. said...

Ooh, I think I am going to give this a try. I have heard horror stories about how hard it is to get the gel OFF your nails, but I still think it's worth a try. As of now I don't paint my nails at all anymore because I hate how it chips after a day or two.

Leanna Vera said...

That's a great deal! I haven't gotten a gel manicure before but my roommate gets them all the time. She loves them and they always look great!

Chelsea said...

I love gel manicures! The only (slightly) annoying thing is you can't remove the polish yourself, but still totally worth it!

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

I have been getting gel manicures since August. I love them. I found a place in my town that does them for $22. I was paying $40 for them at another place. What a ripoff!!! They do last longer than a regular manicure and look so shiny and pretty. The only con is you can't take the polish off yourself. Hope you like it!

March 21, 2012 9:29

Samantha said...

I have been getting gel mani's for quite a few years! I love them. They make my nails look gorgeous, and the great thing about gel manicures is that you can change your own nail polish and still have that nice shiney look you get in the salon! I wish I had an ULTA near by to take advantage of this deal!

Whitney said...

this is such a good deal!!! Thank you for sharing. My nails are heinous right now, thanks to a fun St. Patty's day weekend....time for a refresh!

Miss K said...

umm that's awesome. thanks for sharing!