Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Feather Obsessed

Lately I've been finding myself obsessed with feathers. Not feather earrings or getting my hair feathered, but the actually lucky feather charm. It all started when I bought this awesome charm necklace by Jessica Elliot.


I have never been a superstitious person and I've never worn things "for luck" (unless it's baseball season, I tend to get a little superstitious about the Phillies). After I bought this necklace, I realized how much I really liked the feather look and I've been obsessed with it ever since. The fact that it's a good luck charm is only a bonus. Even though I've had a pretty "lucky" 2012 (I've won like 4 giveaways already), I don't think I can contribute it to this necklace considering I just got it. I was thinking about adding a few more feather pieces to my collection though. Below are some of my favorites, let me know what you think.

Source: fab.com via Erin on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

I even think I want to get a tattoo of one, in white...

Source: rodeo.net via Erin on Pinterest

Is there a current trend you're obsessing over?










♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

ooooooooooh i really love some of those pieces!!!