Monday, March 5, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #17

Everything According to Erin


I hope everyone had a good weekend and got their posts ready for Favorite of the Week! My favorite this week has secretly been my favorite since I bought it, but I've been pushing it off as my item to post because I've just had so many recently.


I bought this DVD the weekend it came out. I have to admit, I really wanted the one that included the actual flowers from the set. Unfortunately, you could only get it online and I didn't feel like waiting. Plus, what am I gonna do with a prop from the set. Sure it would be neat, but I don't have a shrine to Twilight in my house (even though I'm sure most of you think I do). I haven't watched the bonus features yet, but I've probably watched the movie 5 or 6 times since I got it. As far as action goes, this one has the least of it, but I'll tell you that the suspense leading up to Bella becoming a vampire is so crazy. I can't believe I have to wait until November to see the final one. I want to see it now!! LOL.

What's your favorite of the week?










♥ Erin

3 comments:

The Semi-Domesticated Mama said...

Thanks so much for hosting Erin! I really enjoyed Breaking Dawn too (and shhhhh, so did my husband HA!). Have a great Monday!

Neely said...

Oh Erin...

Miss K said...

i still haven't seen it yet! too bad we couldn't have a sleepover and watch it together bbff