Friday, March 30, 2012

Fashion Friday



Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm linking up with the fabulous and amazing Kori from Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday! I've been meaning to do this for a while because usually by Friday I am completely out of ideas to post for you guys. Lately, I've been skipping my Friday posts (my bad). Since I'm so determined not to do that anymore I thought that maybe starting a new Friday tradition might be the way to go. So, don't know what Fashion Friday is? Well all you have to do is post something about fashion and you can link up! Easy as pie.

This week, I've realized that I have been buying up an insane amount of flats for spring. So my Fashion Friday post is all about, yep you guessed it...FLATS!


A pair of Tory Revas are always classic


You should always have at least one pair of sparkly flats

These Kate Spade ones are to die for

Source: toms.com via Jen on Pinterest

I'm not a TOMS fan, but I'm really loving these


Stripes are definitely in for spring

Diane von Furstenberg Two Tone Flats
Anything two tone totally catches my eye
Michael Kors Hamilton Studded Ballet Flats
MK + Studded=LOVE

Rachel Zoe Laura Snakeskin Flats
A print of any kind whether it's snakeskin or animal is essential for flats

Steve Madden Eternal Flats
Electric blue is such a great color even for spring

Vera Wang Lavender Lara Flats
Nude or Beige flats will go with almost anything

What's your go to style for spring that you're excited about? Make sure you link up with Kori every Friday!



And don't forget....
to enter my giveaway to win an awesome piece of jewelry from 
Morgan Prather Accessories Etsy Shop!
Enter here!
Plus, you can tweet every day for extra entries!!




Everything According to Erin


Make sure you've got your posts ready for Monday's Favorite of the Week!










♥ Erin

1 comment:

Tabitha Mahoney said...

Love your shoe pics.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com