Wednesday, March 21, 2012

And it begins...

I follow EVERYTHING on Facebook which sometimes gets annoying because I just get bombarded some days, but then I see something like this and it makes it all worth it to me...



And apparently this isn't even the whole thing! This is the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Teaser Trailer Sneak Peek! The full teaser trailer will be released on 3/26 at 6 am on (of course) Facebook. I'm going to assume here that instead of it being 15 seconds, it will be 30. Who am I kidding? I don't care! I'll take it! I'm so excited! November can't come fast enough!

Are you excited for the final Twilight movie?






♥ Erin

5 comments:

Monica said...

I am so excited! I read that there is going to be a trailer before the Hunger Games movie so I will be in my seat eagerly waiting :)

Samantha said...

I am BEYOND excited for Breaking Dawn part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the entire trailer to be released, i'll be marking that down in my planner! 3/26 at 6am - thanks!! :)

Sam

Caroline said...

I used to love it, but now I'm kind of over it. But, I will go see it. Ha!

Carly Ann said...

I am VERY excited, but it makes me sad because it will be over :(

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

yes!! very excited!!! The first part was just a teaser for the 2nd part of the movie!!!