Thursday, March 8, 2012

Accessorize Me

I decided that I need to put a little money into my accessories. I've never been one to really accessorize with jewelry, I don't know why. I had a few watches and some earring, but I always like to wear the same thing all the time. Well being bloggy friends with most of you has completely opened me up to wearing different accessories and for that I am very thankful. It's boring to wear the same things all the time (even though I still feel naked with out my signature rings). I'm really enjoying it and I love how it makes some of my outfits really come together.

So what did I do? I went to some of my favorite stores and bought up a bunch of cheap, fashionable jewelry.

Oh yeah, and I bought some super cute Guess sandals on sale too!
All jewelry from H&M and Forever 21

And then, on my break from work I headed over to Old Navy and picked up some more...


And here are some of the accessories in action:

My most recent OOTD that I hadn't posted yet
Shirt from H&M
Zelda Jean Leggings from Express
Intyce boots from Steve Madden
Bracelet from C. Leslie Smith (had since high school)
Necklace from Silpada (had for 10 years)
Fossil watch
Bracelet from Old Navy
Bracelet from H&M



Tuesday's OOTN
Gold Bracelet from H&M
Beaded Bracelet H&M
Fossil Watch
Earrings from H&M


So I think this is a good start and I love to mix and match. It doesn't matter to me how expensive or cheap something is as long as it looks good.

Where are some of the stores you buy your accessories from?








♥ Erin

6 comments:

Neely said...

Fav jewelry comes from either Stella and Dot or Anthropologie. Francesca's also has some really great deals.

Savanah said...

accessories are my favorite! I have SO much jewelry and feel naked when I don't wear it!
Love both of your OOTD's. I just bought the Intyce boots!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

great items, love the fun feather earrings!
Daisy Dayz

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

F21 for fun cheapies!!!! Great job on the new jewels.

Kristine said...

You're pretty friend. I love those outfits :)
Love, Tree (P.S. I haven't shaved my legs since we last discussed it. Just thought you should know).

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

A size H&M has amazing stuff! But, when I really want to splurge..i hit up the Jcrew outlet :)