Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14 Spring Swap Reveal


Last month I announced my first ever swap with the lovely Krystal and Jennifer and I have been dying to post about it! I was thrilled about the turn out for this swap and I hope everyone had a great time getting to know a new blogger! Happy Pi Day! LOL.

3 Paper Items
1 Accessory
4 Pastels

So funny story...

My swap partner was Kristen, who I have known since I started blogging. Her and I know each other pretty well, but this is kinda scary. So I send out her package last Tuesday. We use the iPhone app Voxer to communicate (if you don't have it, get it, it's like a walkie talkie) and I let her know when I sent it and she let me know when she got it. She tells me when she sent hers, blah blah blah. Yes, we were very excited. So Saturday rolls around and I get her package. Can I just tell you I almost fell off my chair?! We got each other almost the.same.exact.things. I swear. And what makes it even funnier is that she said everything she bought for me she bought herself! So now she has doubles!! Best swap ever.

My haul

3 Paper Items:
People Style Watch
Cupcake Post-Its (same ones I got her, but different design)
Waterproof Playing Cards - How cool was this idea??

1 Accessory:
Loving this beaded bracelet (got her the same one in orange)

4 Pastels:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet and Lacey Lilac (same EXACT polish and colors I got her)
Pastel Gel Pens (got her these too)
e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Blossom (I got her lip gloss too)
Watermelon Sour Patch Kids


A little extra:
Cadbury Caramel Eggs - yummy!
Chileta Mango - something I definitely can't get in PA, I'm not sure if I have the guts to eat this yet!

What a great swap, huh? Make sure you head on over to Kristen's blog to see everything I got her. If you joined the swap you can link it up below and make sure you check out everyone's reveals!

I had a blast with this swap and I hope you did too. Stay tuned for a couple more swap ideas coming your way! A big thanks also to the awesome and amazing girls that joined me on this swap, Krystal and Jennifer! Love you ladies! This was a product of meeting each other for the first time in Marco Island!









♥ Erin

9 comments:

Leanna Vera said...

Great minds definitely think a like! It's too funny that you bought each other a lot of the same goodies. Jennifer sent me those exact 2 Sally Hansen polishes...they were a popular choice!

Miss K said...

Ha ha ha bbffs forever!! Thanks again for all my goodies!!

Nichole said...

Very cute goodies! I love that your partner sent you a magazine, too! Thanks for hosting this swap!

Sami @ The Lotus Thrives Anyway said...

I love the nail polishes!!

Thank so much for hosting this swap, I loved it!

Lani @ Its My Life said...

Great swap! Had a blast:)

Krystal said...

that bracelet was popular! ;) I got a blue one and sent my partner one too!

Neely said...

I sent my partner a similar bracelet!

Carly Ann said...

Loved the swap, thanks so much for hosting it!
A magazine is such a good idea, I would have never thought to get that as a paper item...

Erin said...

Cute stuff!! I love water-proof playing cards! So funny that you guys gave each other the same things, haha! :)