Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You can visit me here today...

...Over at

The wonderful, beautiful and funny Kiley @ Hello Kiley so kindly threw out on twitter the other week that she wanted to know if anyone would like to guest post for her. I think I was a bit fast in my response (3 seconds) that I would totally help her out. I apparently took her guest posting virginity (oops) since she's never had one on her blog. Not only am I super proud of that, but I also love Kiley and her blog. So if you aren't a follower of hers then you definitely need to be! So go visit Kiley and me today and make us feel special! By the way, I'm posting about Valentine's Day gifts for your man! Check it out yo.





♥ Erin

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

You did swell on your guest post! :) Unfortunately, the only item on your list my bf would use are the goodies lolol. He is so not the typical boy, though. For V-day, I bought him a xbox router so he can play Xbox Live games with a better internet connection LOL

Miss K said...

heading over now :D

Neely said...

Love the post and you and K!

Emily said...

Loved the watch box idea... may have to go on the hunt for one!