Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sunglasses Advice

I have finally decided that I'm going to spend money on a pair of sunglasses. I usually buy el cheapo pairs from those random kiosks in the mall, Target or Ulta. Since I have a gift card to Amazon, I was thinking it's time to get a nice pair to last me. My stipulation is that I must keep them in a case at all times while I'm not wearing them (they must come with a case)! So I've decided I want a nice pair of aviators and because of my light sensitivity I need a very dark lens. I've narrowed my choices down to 3 brands: Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Ray-Ban. I really loved some of the Dior ones, but I just can't justify spending that kind of money. Anyway, here are my picks. Let me know what you guys think and please let me know if you think I need to look at another brand! Opinions are always welcome!

Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors

Ray-Ban

So what do you think? Help a sister out here!








♥ Erin

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

I have an addiction to sunglasses and I love the styles that you have picked. Since it seems you are leaning towards a classic aviator style, I think you have to go with the RayBans! I love my pair and they are just so classic. However, all of the other brands you've selected make an awesome sunglass. You might also want to check out Kate Spade. Good luck! Can't wait to find out which you select!

Unknown said...

I say RayBans as well.. and make sure you get a deal on them thru ideeli or ruelala!!

Neely said...

As much as I love MJ I have to go with classic Ray Bans. I have had mine for 2 years and I love them. Go gold go ray ban or go home :)

Chelsea Coleen said...

oooh i LOVE #2!!! and ps- check your email!! need something from you miss :)

Caroline said...

I vote #3!!!!

Emily said...

Go Ray Ban, the quality just can't be duplicated. I've had mine for about 2 1/2 years and they are still like brand new. I had some Marc Jacobs sunglasses that did not last 6 months, the screws would always come loose.

I agree with Neely - Go Ray Ban!

Miss K said...

i like pair 3

Jennifer B said...

The second one is the bestest option, clearly!

Kiley said...

I love Ray bans! Coach just changed manufacturers and I think our sunglasses are a lot cuter than they used to be. I like our new aviators a lot, a little more than my ray bans, because they don't sit as close to my face as the ray bans do.

And now our sunglasses are uv/uva/AND polarized. So much better than they used to be. But I can't talk about their lasting quality yet since they're so new...but if they do ever break or something, coach totally makes it up to you so there's another option!

Kiley said...

I feel like I should have put at the end of my comment: "this service announcement brought to you by Kiley, sponsored by Coach." Sheesh.