Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rock & Republic for Kohl's


I saw a commercial the other day that Rock & Republic has come out with a line especially for Kohl's! Can I tell you how unbelievably excited I am about this?? I love R&R, especially their jeans and I can't wait to be able to purchase them at more reasonable prices! Here are a few things that I've added to my shopping list next time I go to Kohl's.

Foil Asymmetrical Top

Berlin Skinny Jeans

Flats (also available in red)

Hamburg Skinny Crop Jeans in Cherry Bomb

Hamburg Skinny Crop Jeans in White

High Heels

Kassandra Bootcut Jeans

Lurex Striped Tunic Sweater
Are you excited for this new line at Kohl's? What were some of your favorite items? You check out the full line here.

DON'T FORGET!!!
 Enter our swap by Thursday night! Partners will be announced on Friday!













♥ Erin

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

This reminds me...I have a Kohl's giftcard I have to use! Yay!

Monica said...

I love that first top and those flats! Can't wait!

Chelsea said...

I saw a commercial for this the other day and was floored that I hadn't heard anything about it sooner. Super stoked to try it out in person!

Miss K said...

love those blue heels!