Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OMG, have you seen this? (Obligatory Twilight Post Warning)


Yeah, I know the print is a little small, but have you seen this? Target is celebrating the release of Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part 1 release on DVD by showing a sneak peek of Breaking Dawn Part 2 at select stores. For real! For more information you can click here to find if the store near you is participating and also to pre-order the DVD. Btw, Target has an exclusive BD Part 1 DVD that looks awesome. The DVD actually includes authentic prop flowers from the filming of the wedding scene encased in a keepsake. Pretty neat. Just an FYI, most stores have different exclusive DVD's. Walmart will have something different, so will Best Buy. Since this is the fourth DVD I've bought, I definitely recommend Target's version. They always have the best features and is usually well priced. I already checked out Walmart and they are offering a Bella's Wedding Dress Edition which means the DVD has a picture of the dress on it and you get a poster of it...LAME. I'd much rather have a flower! LOL.

I'm going to try and get in to see the sneak peek, but we'll see how it goes. I don't feel like dealing with a massive crowd that is going to scream and cry the whole time.

Are you excited for Breaking Dawn Part 2? Have you reserved your Part 1 DVD yet?







♥ Erin

3 comments:

Neely said...

I hated the movie but I ordered it on amazon cause I cant have part of a movie set and not the entire thing...for shame

Ashlee Miller said...

I heard about this...I can't wait for part 2!

Cole said...

I can't wiat for part 2! I didn't know that Target would be having a little "event", but I'll be checking it out!