Monday, February 27, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge: Week 4 Recap

The last full week of the February photo challenge has concluded. Here are my pics from last week, enjoy!

Photobucket

Day 20: Handwriting, my blog planner
Day 21: A favorite photo of you, Tim and I in the Domincan
Day 22: Where you work, where the blog magic usually happens
Day 23: Your shoes, new Target flats

Photobucket

Day 24: Inside your bathroom cabinet, mine is pretty organized
Day 25: Green, my new green cardigan
Day 26: Night, night time out my window


Are you doing the February Photo Challenge? What were some of your pictures last week?












♥ Erin

2 comments:

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

ugh, these are soo hard to stick up with! :) I'm doing my best...but not as far as you!

Miss K said...

i like it! that pic of you in the DR is soo cute!! and i still want those flats!