Monday, February 20, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge: Week 3 Recap

Week 3 of the February Photo Challenge is complete! Where does the time go, seriously?

Photobucket

Day 13: Blue, my favorite blue jeans
Day 14: Heart, my new Tarina Tarantino earrings
Day 15: Phone, lock screen picture of my babies and wallpaper of a view from my trip to Marco Island
Day 16: Something New, my new Brooke Coach bag

Photobucket

Day 17: Time, Tim's alarm clock
Day 18: Drink, one of my favorite beers
Day 19: Something you hate to do, the washer - my arch nemesis

Are you doing the February Photo Challenge? What were some of your pictures last week?










♥ Erin

2 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

I love seeing everyone's take on the list of photos we are suppose to take.

Amber said...

I neeeeeed that Coach purse!